- Bare Gel Abdulahad Sahar, Uzbeki
- Bet Simin Barem Uzbeki, Wahid Omid
- Eshq Shaida Qelgen Taj Mohammad Sarpoli, Uzbeki
- Keleb Ket Khair Muhammad Chavosh, Uzbeki
- Kelgen Bahar Kelde Abdulahad Sahar, Uzbeki
- Majnuning Man Laili Jan Taj Mohammad Sarpoli, Uzbeki
- Noi Noi Basanti, Dari, Uzbeki
- Oyna San Jan oyna san Abdulahad Sahar, Uzbeki
- Salam Aziz-e Delam Dari, Pashto, Seraj Popal, Uzbeki
- Yakdaana Gul Du Danah Farhad Darya, Uzbeki
- Yanga Kunduz Yanga Aay Farhad Darya, Uzbeki
This page contains a list of all afghan uzbeki/uzbaki singers and their song lyrics.
Uzbeki/Uzbaki is the second-most widely spoken Turkic language after Turkish and is spoken in many countries of Central Asia. There are more than 3.5 million speakers in Afghanistan. (source)
The Uzbeki/Uzbaki music of Afghanistan has a long history and has similarities to Middle-Eastern, Turkish, Persian, and Indian music.
These songs are mostly populare in the nothern regions of Afghanistan amongst Uzbeks and Turkmen.